LOOKBOOK | Pullover, please

halfwhiteboy green and gray outfit 01

Weather's just a wee bit colder than usual, which to me is most welcome. Perfect day to wear a pullover--a pullover with a huge P on it. I guess P is for pullover after all. Pullovers, sweaters, sweatshirts--whatever you call them--are pretty basic pieces that give us plenty of room for styling. It's all up to the wearer how to show some personality.

After working a knit sweater with green pants recently, I'm again wearing green pants, though in a lighter shade. I'm trying a gray on green ensemble while holding on to what's left of our Yggdrasil from last week's Halloween office decor before we completely tear it down.

Anyway, I like that these particular shades of gray and green are perfectly complementing each other. I don't know what's with me and green because I just realized I've been wearing a lot of this color lately. Heck, even my Loki Halloween costume was, well, green!

halfwhiteboy green and gray outfit 02
halfwhiteboy green and gray outfit 03
halfwhiteboy green and gray outfit 04
halfwhiteboy green and gray outfit 05
halfwhiteboy green and gray outfit 06

Happy weekend, everyone!
________________
Pullover (old giveaway from Penshoppe); jogger pants (Uniqlo); shoes (Zara Man).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler