LOOKBOOK | A craftily subtle Baguio City shirt

halfwhiteboy baguio coordinates shirt 01

Nothing says Baguio City more than pine trees and the cool mountain air. When our team at the office went there last summer for our now annual summer outing, I was sadly confined at the hospital. But at least I got this red souvenir tee (yeah, we're so cheesy we've been having souvenir t-shirts for 2 years now).

Designed by a colleague, it's basically the coordinates for the place. I love its simplicity and I thought, what a crafty way to wear a "Baguio City" shirt without actually having to wear something with "Baguio City" printed on it! And I finally got to wear it while at the so-called City of Pines!

halfwhiteboy baguio coordinates shirt 02
halfwhiteboy baguio coordinates shirt 03
halfwhiteboy baguio coordinates shirt 04
halfwhiteboy baguio coordinates shirt 05

Of course you can wear anything with a t-shirt. Here I paired it with light khaki joggers with blue and red cuffs. Together with the light brown sneakers I just picked up, they bring out the red in this ensemble. For accessories, I wore a bunch of colorful beads and a watch.

And then I was just there enjoying good food (at Lemon and Olives, which I'll write about later) and the pleasantly cool air. That it was foggy was also a delight, of course.

halfwhiteboy baguio coordinates shirt 06
halfwhiteboy baguio coordinates shirt 07

Now should we also have souvenir shirts of other places in coordinates instead of their names? Nah, that would be overkill.
_______________
Joggers (21 Men); shoes (Adidas); watch (Pebble Time Steel); bead bracelets (H&M).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler