LOOKBOOK | 75 years of Bruce Lee with Giordano

halfwhiteboy giordano x bruce lee 01

Clothing brand Giordano has been revving up its image of late, which includes licensing deals for producing limited edition t-shirts. After getting hold of a couple of shirts from the Giordano x Voltes V collection, now I got another one, this time from the Giordano x Bruce Lee collection. (Well, Kwittiegirl also got one.)

In celebration of Bruce Lee's 75th birthday, Giordano has released a host of different designs, including those with Bruce Lee's face on them. But I opted for one of the caricature-type prints instead. I thought his signature yellow overalls stood in perfect contrast to the shirt's bright red color.

halfwhiteboy giordano x bruce lee 02
halfwhiteboy giordano x bruce lee 03

Of course I acted silly while saying "Shoot" and "Smile" commands at my phone because I could never imitate any of the legend's moves. It was a Friday, and nothing could be more relaxed than a pair of joggers to go with this awesome tee. And my trusty pair of Native Shoes.

Anyway, I forgot about all my feeble attempts at doing martial arts poses and ended up dancing like silly.

halfwhiteboy giordano x bruce lee 04
halfwhiteboy giordano x bruce lee 05
halfwhiteboy giordano x bruce lee 06
halfwhiteboy giordano x bruce lee 07

Happy Monday!
__________________
T-shirt (Giordano x Bruce Lee); joggers (H&M); shoes (Native Shoes); watch (Pebble Steel).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler