LOOKBOOK | 06Jan2015: Me and the tree

ADM_8649

It's the second workday of the year and I still haven't recovered from the holidays. If it's any indication, apparently I still can't let go of our Christmas tree. I know, taking it down, along with all other Yuletide decor you've once so excitedly put up, can be a drag.

ADM_8660
ADM_8642

Anyway, I thought I was mimicking our tree since my colors today were blue and (olive) green, though the pants look brownish in the photos. I experimented a bit with this outfit by picking a shirt from my wardrobe that I normally wouldn't think would work with these trousers. I think the combo works somehow.

Once I was convinced I pushed the envelope further by putting on more blue courtesy of the bow tie and socks. Then I muted everything else with black: shoes, belt, bracelet, and even glasses.

ADM_8672
ADM_8669
ADM_8664
ADM_8625
ADM_8652

Cheers!
___________
Shirt (Next); pants (Topman); bow tie (Tieline); socks (online; forgot where); bracelet (picked up from Fully Booked--yes, a bookstore!); shoes (Frank at Traffic).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler