[Lookbook 01.24.2013] Keeping summer in mind while it's cold

01ADM_1890

Oh look, it's a kitty kind of situation at home this morning! Ever curious, they were following me to the door as I was about to leave for work. Sweet, aren't they?

But hey, I realized it's been almost a month since I last blogged. Blame it on the holidays but I also got busy because we moved to a new home last month, plus I was hospitalized just after New Year's, which reminds me I need to continue my "medical diary" posts about my hepatolithiasis. So for now, an outfit post will do.


02ADM_1914

It's been relatively cold here in the city lately. Well, by cold, I mean cold by tropical standards. And I've been enjoying every bit of it, I must say. It's the perfect excuse to whip out your jackets and cardigans, especially to work where it's freezing.

However, I also can't help but think of the warmer temperatures to come. So, while wearing a cardi to keep me warm from the little "cold" that we have, I put on something in neon underneath, if only to remind me of summer. Then it's just jeans and loafers to complete the mix.

03ADM_1906

04ADM_1911

05ADM_1893
This kitty's probably wondering what the hell I'm doing 'cause I look like an idiot.
 
06ADM_1903

Happy weekend and a super belated happy new year to all!

______________
Neon pink t-shirt (Bench); cardigan (Uniqlo); jeans (Topman); loafers (Pedro).

Comments

  1. i was going to ask if you lost weight but then you mentioned you were hospitalized. i hope everything is ok now....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler