[Lookbook 06.06.2012] I committed a crime

rszDSC_1608adj1

Yes, I did commit a crime today, a crime of fashion. You know when you're never supposed to wear a single brand head-to-toe? I did just that, albeit unknowingly. I very well knew that the top and trousers I would be wearing were from the same brand but I went on anyway because I loved the color combination so much. Besides, two pieces don't necessarily mean head-to-toe already, I thought. Until I picked the shoes, which, I realized only now, are of the same brand as the clothes.

rszDSC_1571adj1

Anyway, this lovely knit top is one of maybe three I got from Tyler last April (Thank you, Tyler!). They've got some really great colors and combinations of colors that it's hard to choose which ones to get. Some pieces also sport the brand's distinct stand-up collar design, to which I've taken a liking. Yes, the collar's meant to be worn this way.

rszDSC_1618adj1

The pants have some subtle contrasting detailing on the pockets and at the back. I probably wouldn't have thought that the color works well with teal but hey, I'm happy to have realized that. I thought some white loafers would have been nice with this getup but then it would have been too casual. It's not yet Friday after all; hence, this tan pair, with which I based my pick for what belt to use.

rszDSC_1561adj1
rszDSC_1564adj1
rszDSC_1594adj1

I do hope that the fashion gods will forgive me for my careless oversight. On second thought, though, screw them! Nobody probably even cares.

rszDSC_1588adj1

LOL. How shallow of me.
______________________
Knit top, trousers and loafers (all Tyler); belt (Topman); bracelet (flea market find).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler