[Lookbook 04.29.2012] Avenger fever

rszDSC_0784adj

Okay, I did not wear this when we watched The Avengers last Saturday. I mean, I had to stop myself. So I thought, maybe wearing it the day after ain't so bad. So there, a t-shirt with jeans and animal-patterned sneakers = a simple Sunday afternoon outfit!

rszDSC_0788adj

It's just ironic that the Avenger I least liked as far as The Avengers movie went is so prominently displayed on my tee (see why here). Good thing I got me a Hulk shirt later that day.

rszDSC_0809adj

So who was your favorite Avenger?
_______________
Thor t-shirt and striped fabric belt (both SM Department Store); jeans (Penshoppe); faux animal hair sneakers and brown leather bag (both Zara); watch (Kenneth Cole Reaction).

Comments

  1. Greate outfit:) i follow you too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that shirt!!!!! I wanna see the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it would have been funny watching it with that tee hahaha! i loved the film by the way, it has some great humor hits!!!


    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great set, very cool :)
    thanks for the comments :)
    I'm sorry that I answer so late :)

    Adam,
    http://bmagazyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler