[Lookbook 04.02.2012] Scars and stripes

rszDSC_8949adj

Oh yes, I'm flaunting my huge scars from my 2009 surgery. But how else would I enjoy the sun, sand and sea without exposing them? Besides, having these scars is still a hell lot better than having a PTBD tube jutting out of my tummy (with the small round scar just below my left chest as a reminder).

So without resorting to Speedos, I put on the skimpiest swim shorts I could find in my closet and get as much sun on my body as possible.

rszDSC_8849adj
rszDSC_8952adj

And when I wasn't sunbathing or swimming, I just put on an old black tee and sauntered my way along the beach, camera bag in tow. With the multicolored stripes already loud enough, I had to keep the rest of my outfit tame.

rszDSC_9037adj
rszDSC_8987adj

I normally would go shopping for beach wear every summer but this year I imposed a moratorium on myself and vowed to simply use whatever I have at home, which are seldom used anyway. About these shorts, I got them last year and are the kind of swim shorts I've been looking for for, like, forever -- which are as short as they can get. They also make my thighs look much bigger than they are.

rszDSC_9004adj
rszDSC_9078adj
rszDSC_9184adj

_______________
Souvenir tee from Bangkok, Thailand; swim shorts (Folded&Hung); sunnies (i2i); flip-flops (SM Department Store).

Comments

  1. Adorei muito seu blog, bem legal, o conteúdo e ótimo, mas vim te fazer uma proposta, da uma passada la no meu blog e se gostar pode segui-lo e comenta-lo que logo farei o mesmo beijos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The swimwear is fantastic. I really enjoyed it

    Follow me on http://ourworldourstyle.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe, second picture just make my day :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this shorts swimwear!
    Follow me on: redeye02@blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is among the most vital info for me. And i am glad
    reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The site style is ideal,
    the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers
    my site: forehead acne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler