Pottermore opens shop

The Pottermore Shop is now open for business. After being out of my radar practically since after I was sorted in Slytherin, the Harry Potter experience site is revving up its engines once again. Not long ago the site closed for a week-long maintenance, so I guess it's back.

pottermore shop

As promised by the now-billionaire author J.K. Rowling, the Pottermore Shop carries digital versions of the much-loved Harry Potter books. The e-books cost $ 7.99 for the first three installments and $ 9.99 for The Goblet of Fire onward. Digital audio books are also available at $ 29.99 for the first three books and $ 44.99 for the last four. A 10% discount is likewise offered to those getting the full collection.

The e-books are compatible with virtually most devices and reading services. For the full list, click here.

Now I forgot my password.

http://shop.pottermore.com/en_US

Comments

  1. I've been waiting for my Pottermore invitation for forever...I don't even know what happened to it.

    http://allyisacat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww... sorry to hear that. haven't visited the site in a looooong while though

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler