[Lookbook 03.13.2012] Summer rain

rszDSC_7788adj

Just as when we were bracing for the scorching heat of summer, it rained. Crazy weather, really. So instead of me going for thin and breathable fabrics, I brought a jacket because office temperatures can get really cold when it's raining. Again, crazy.

rszDSC_7687adj
rszDSC_7746adj

I didn't want to wear a full suit so I "broke it down," wearing the jacket but putting on black pants (it just looks brownish in some photos because of the tinted glass windows filtering the light coming in the room). I also thought a bow tie would be more playful than a necktie, hence, the bow tie.

For a bit of contrast but still keeping in with my color scheme, I wore some argyle socks. Argyle socks can be a tricky thing. The key to wearing the right pair is to anchor at least one color to another more prominent item in your outfit. Or at least that's what I've read.

rszDSC_7822adj
rszDSC_7771adj
rszDSC_7813adj
rszDSC_7781adj

Question, though: do think the bottom half of my shirt looks wet? Because a colleague did a double-take; she said it looked wet from a distance.
__________________
Shirt (Rajo Laurel for Wharton); pants (Zara); suit jacket (part of a set, Anthony Nocom at SM); bow tie (Tieline); belt (Merger) argyle socks and watch (both SM Department Store); black leather lace-ups (Aldo).

Comments

  1. Great blazer and bow is nice detail ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur blog is awsome!
    i'm ur follower now, what about following eachother? :)
    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with your blazer dear u look so elegant just like a perfect gentleman love it and love the bow touch in your look kisses Gorgeous.
    Check out my blog you can win 80 dollars to spend at Goodgoodschina.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so classy!!I'm following you, return love back?You can also follow me through
    Bloglovin!
    xo
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler