[Project Look Book] Thursday, November 17, 2011

rszDSC_1030adj

Busy day. Today's outfit started out with the chinos. It's Thursday already so I thought I had to relax things a bit. But while picking the right shirt to go with such (relatively) casual trousers, I thought I could go with something I don't normally wear with chinos -- and so this shirt. Personally I'm quite pleased with my decision to pair a rather casual item with something more formal. Mixing and matching clothes can prove to be fun, actually.

rszDSC_1026cropadj

The orange jacket was something I recently wore that's been resting on my office chair since then. It came in handy when indoor temperatures got too cold for comfort. And I must say it's a perfect match to  the rest of my outfit.

rszDSC_1020crop
rszDSC_1024cropadj
rszDSC_1031cropadj
rszDSC_1041cropadj

Shirt (G2000); chinos (Bench); shoes (Zara); jacket (thrifted).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler