[Project Look Book - Weekend] Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Bibe and I hied off to Tagaytay last Saturday. Since we really didn't get to celebrate my birthday, we thought we'd spend the weekend there. We stayed at T House Tagaytay, where it was our first time (I'll post a review soon). But before checking in, we did the usual thing first: have a late lunch with bulalo (a beef, bone marrow and vegetable soup) somewhere. This time it was at Antonio's Grill.

The rest of the day we spent just inside our room, leaving it momentarily only for a massage and then dinner. Although it rained a couple of times that day, the Tagaytay upland breeze still wasn't that cool. So I was perfectly okay in my outfit that day.

rszDSC_6054adj

I wore my seersucker-esque Uniqlo shorts with a polo shirt from Giordano and Topman shoes. The fabric belt came with the shorts. The straw hat is from Zara.

rszDSC_6068adj
rszDSC_6081adj
rszDSC_6062adj
rszDSC_6090cropadj

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler