[Project Look Book] Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It was an unproductive long weekend for me. Not that I regret sleeping everyday till afternoon, being a couch potato watching TV and all that, but I wish I was able to execute a major house cleaning, tend to my plants that already resemble a mini-jungle, fix the chaos that is my closet, read, and lots more. The way I see it, though, was that it wasn't that I was lazy or procrastinating; it was because those few days off of work were clearly not enough. That's it, plain and simple.

rszDSC_2079adj1

My outfit today was a lazy choice, like it's mirroring my reluctance to greet the start of a new workweek. No tie, no jacket whatsoever; just a pastel-striped shirt and gray pinstripe pants. On the bright side, I actually love the pastel stripes of this shirt from Raoul. It's like they reflect some positive vibe that, I suppose, helped me through the day. The pants are Topman.

For my leather, I picked brown today for my belt and shoes (from SM Department Store and Aldo, respectively). I also wore argyle socks that are intentionally a little mismatched with the rest of the outfit. I don't know why; I just felt like it.

rszDSC_2169cropadj1
rszDSC_2051cropadj1
rszDSC_2106cropadj1
rszDSC_2110adj1
rszDSC_2143adj1

Geez, I haven't even shaved! That's how lazy I was, or rather, how insufficient my days off were. I can't wait for Friday!

Comments

  1. You know, simple outfits are most often the best... so is not shaving :)) I'm also counting days till friday, hope it comes quick !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler