Happy birthday, Kwittie Boy!

A month after our little black kitty, Foreman, turned three, it was our big ball of fur's turn to celebrate. Kwittie Boy is now six. As with Foreman, we don't know Kwittie Boy's exact birthdate. All we know is that it's in August. So following what I did with the black cat for his birthday, I had my time with Kwittie Boy in front of our iMac. I also put on him the same stupid hat I used on Foreman. And he's obviously not pleased.

Photo on 2011-09-18 at 17.36
Photo on 2011-09-18 at 17.35 #3
Photo on 2011-09-18 at 17.35 #4
Photo on 2011-09-18 at 17.36 #2

Kwittie Boy was also given to us by a friend when he was a little over a year old. I was hesitant at first about taking him in, not having had a pet of my own ever. Save for the description that he was a white, "long-nosed Persian," I didn't really know what he looked like. Upon seeing him for the first time, though, I instantly fell in love. I mean, who wouldn't?

This big ball of fur has brought so much joy to our little household for several years now. Yes, he can be a little bit of a problem sometimes but he instantly wins you over with his sheer cuteness. He has his mood swings, which is why we call him the bipolar cat. There are times when he just doesn't want to be bothered with but when he's sweet, he's extremely sweet.

Here are a couple of old photos of Kwittie Boy and fall in love...

KWITTIE BOY
KWITTIE BOY
KWITTIE BOY
KWITTIE BOY
KWITTIE BOY

Happy birthday again to our much-loved Kwittie Boy! Stay healthy and strong always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler