[Project Look Book] Tuesday, July 26, 2011

This morning was terrible. I already had to contend with the difficulty of finding a cab for a morning commute since our car had to be serviced (see why here), and the heavy rain only added insult to injury. Here in Metro Manila when it rains, it's not uncommon for most people to take a cab over every other mode of public transport, for comfort presumably. Oh well, I stood in the rain, moving from one side of the road to the other, moving forward and backward, for more than an hour. Surprisingly, I didn't flare up.

rszDSC_9293adj

Maybe it's the Lacoste polo I was wearing that's so neon highlighter-yellow, like it kind of helped me defy the weather or something. And then the maroon jeans from Zara. What a color combination it was! Good thing I brought a jacket (also from Zara) because it was so cold at the hotel where we were having a Human Resources cascade. And I had to wear a stupid sticker with my name on it, which I forgot to take off when I had my photos taken for this post. See how stupid I look:

rszDSC_9303adj

I hope tomorrow will be a better day, weather-wise especially.

Comments

  1. hello, how are you?
    Visit my blog
    Look there and follow?
    hugs
    http://vogueteenbrasil.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler