[Project Look Book - Weekend Special] Saturday, June 25, 2011

I'm happy the rains stopped. It's still cloudy but at least there's no more rain. That tropical storm sure made a watery hell out of Metro Manila last Friday.

It was still a "bed weather" up to now so My Bibe and I got up really late both yesterday and today. She was supposed to attend her high school reunion last night but it was postponed, so we decided to eat out and catch a movie instead. I wore this John Lennon tee from Artwork, something I haven't worn since last Christmas. My Bibe also got one with Yoko Ono on it, but she didn't wear it today.

rszDSC_6029adj1

Paired the tee with black jeans from Topman and silver sneaks from Zara. And then.....it's Monday again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler