[Project Look Book] Thursday, June 16, 2011

My mind is so slow right now, I can't wait for Saturday to come. Never mind Friday because it's still officially a workday for me. I just feel so sleepy that coffee does nothing to help.

rszDSC_5441adj1

I went for something a bit preppy today, donning this vest I picked up at SM Department Store maybe two years ago. And underneath it is a little secret I'm now telling everyone: the white shirt wasn't completely ironed. I mean, I only ironed the sleeves, the collar, and a small area right beneath it. So I felt lazy again last night but hey, what's the point when everything else is hidden from view?

rszDSC_5462adj

Shirt (Memo); vest (Attitudes at SM Department Store); pants (Topman); shoes (Aldo); watch (Kenneth Cole Reaction).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler