[Project Look Book - Resort Special] Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It was time to say goodbye. After a last-minute mini-exploration around the island I had to get ready.

rszDSC_0664adj

For the journey back home, I opted for an ensemble that afforded me that nautical feel. So it had to be blue and white. Was supposed to wear blue and white espadrilles as well but we were expecting our feet to get wet while boarding the boat so never mind.

rszDSC_0675adj

I got the shirt from SM, and I actually wear it to the office (see here). I don't remember where I got the shorts from but I think Surplus Shop. The shorts aren't all white; it's got red, blue and white stripes on the sides as shown in the photo below, which are also present on the waistline (but I don't have a photo).

rszDSC_0676adj


Till my next vacation (which is about two weeks away - yay!)...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler